11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This is the day that the Lord has made,


Let us rejoice and be glad in it.


I am truly grateful for so much on this day. My list would be endless. But most of all I am blessed by an incredible family.


I am thankful for Jack, my big boy. He is the best big brother ever and is passionate about his love for his family. He is brilliant and determined, to achieve his goals in all areas of his life. He is my first child, a snuggler, even though he is almost as big as I am. And I love him.


I am thankful for Callie, my big girl. She is so full of spunk and sass, and is growing up way too quickly. She has a caring soul, a sweet smile, and will surely rule the world some day. And I love her.


I am thankful for Anna, who allowed complete strangers to come take her away, and opened up her heart and let us all in. She is amazing with a zest for life, and does everything with a smile, even when she's being a stinker. She tries so hard to be loved, and still has yet to learn that our love is unconditional. And I love her.


I am thankful for Carter, my baby. I am thankful for his little body that walks down the hallway and climbs in my bed and wedges his little feet in my belly before drifting back off to sleep. He is pure joy. He has the personality that draws everyone in and makes them happy. And I love him.


I am thankful for my hubby. He works hard to provide for us all, is my stable rock, my support, my reality check. And I love him.


I am thankful for my mom. She is my mom, my everything.




I wish I could write a blurb about them all, my brothers, my dads, my father in law, my sister in law, my aunts and uncles, neices and nephew and cousins. Because I love them all and I am very thankful for them all.




So today we will spend the day together, as a family. And I will be reminded that I AM BLESSED.


Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment