3.16.2010

We are going to China!!!!

So this morning in the chaos of getting ready to leave for Florida I sent my agency an e-mail letting them know we would be gone and to please call us on Brian's cell if our TA arrived. Literally 20 minutes later they called. I heard Brian say "you just made my wife's day" and the tears started rolling down my face. I mouthed to him, "is that CHI?" He nodded and smiled. I could not stop crying and shaking. It has been almost exactly 6 months since I saw the picture of Anna and we are really going to get her. It is surreal. I wanted to get down on my knees, lift my arms up to the Lord and truly try and feel his grace. But we were trying to get everyone to go to the bathroom, bags loaded in the car, last minute this and that, and get out the door for the airport on time. So now in my quiet moment at the end of our long day of travel, I can soak it up and give thanks, because we are going to China to get Anna and bring her home. We are going to China to bring our daughter home, where she belongs, here with her mama, baba, brothers and sister, and so many others that are anxiously waiting to give so much love to this little girl.

3 comments:

  1. Horray!!! What a blessing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start a vacation!!! Do you know when you can travel?
    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sharing in your happiness here at our house. We can't wait to meet Anna!

    ReplyDelete