3.22.2010

Florida

We're having a great time. The kids are swimming, loving the beach, and enjoying the warm sun. I love the beach. I love the sun. I love that the kids are so fascinated with the sand, shells, ocean and are so content to spend so much time just playing. We spent one overcast morning bowling which was fun and funny!
Brian has spend endless hours doing adoption stuff. It's amazing what a process it is just getting plane tickets and coordinating everything. We are finally set- tickets are bought. Any now I'm anxious about leaving my kids. I'm not sleeping well and feel so worried about being gone so long. We are so blessed to have help from so many friends but it's such a long time to be gone. I know they will be fine but I will be one emotional wreck of a mama. I have 2 1/2 weeks to prepare and I know it will all get done. I just need to take a deep breath and know it will all be O.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment