4.22.2011

Less than perfect...

So a dear friend of mine ( i won't name any names Lorna) mentioned to me that things always look perfect on my blog. We'll I'm just writing this post to let everyone know we are far from perfect around here. We have time outs every day, kids in trouble all the time, frustration and arguments, and days of sloppy clothing.
To prove myself, this is what happened when I left the little ones unsupervised with markers for 5 minutes. They were thrilled to color each others arms and hands and were giggling up a storm when I caught them in the act. So off to the bathtub and markers removed for the day. Truly stuff like this happens all the time, I just don't blog about it. So here's a post to all the less than perfect mama's out there!!! I've been a member of this club for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment