4.08.2011

Nearly a year has gone by...


We're coming up on our 1 year anniversery with Anna. I've spent a lot of time thinking about her, the last year and how far we have come. It's gone by extremely fast. With 3 other kids and our already chaotic yet simple life, she just slipped right in and became a part of our family. I have so much to say, so many thoughts, and it's going to be hard to get them all organized and written down. So I'll try my best.


Exactly one year ago Brian and I left in the middle of the night to head to the airport for China. I distinctly remember that I had much more anxiety about flying than getting our daughter. I had much more anxiety about leaving my other children than getting Anna. I can honestly say I felt such peace about this little girl that we knew so little about. But obviously we got there and began the next stage in our incredible journey.


More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment