10.10.2011

The Pumpkin Patch

We took advantage of the gorgeous weather this weekend and headed to the pumpkin patch. We actually didn't get any pumpkins but our kids LOVE this pumpkin land. It's a huge play area made with all hay and lots of things for the kids to do.

Carter and Anna's favortite thing was the zip line.




Always a goof ball.




Callie loved the zip line too.










I noticed when I was downloading my pictures that I only had 1 or 2 of Jack. Despite this being one of his favorite places to go, he does not want his picture taken. His eyes are so sensitive to light that he just grimaces when I ask him to look at me. So this is all I got, not even a smile.


But the girls were willing to give me smiles.






If we get time, I'm hoping to go one more time before Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment