1.22.2011

The flu

I thought we were doing so good. We made it this far into the season with nothing, not even a sniffle. Until now. It started with Brian, then me, then Anna. Without whining too much I have to say this really stinks. I'm grateful it's not the stomach flu but I haven't felt this miserable in a long time. The aches, head pounding, temperature swings, cough.....
And there is no rest for the weary. The kids still need me, chores to be done, carpools to run. I just want to wake up tomorrow and feel human again. While out buying necessities yesterday, I got clorox wipes, antibacterial hand soap, and germ-x. I gave the little kids each their own container of wipes this morning and let them go crazy. We might all have a lot of germs around here but I can tell you all the surfaces in my house are 100% germ free.
I'm looking forward to being back to my old self. Let's hope it happens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment