4.17.2012

A week of randomness

This past weekend, both Jack and Callie had swim meets. Brian took Jack to his meet which was out of town and Callie, the littles and I stayed home. So Carter and Anna had yet another weekend of sitting on a gym floor during Callie's meet Saturday and Sunday. And while it's a lot to ask of 4 year olds to sit and hang out for hours, these guys are troopers. When I came back from watching one of Callie's races, this is what I came back to. Anna had her little arm around Carter and they were all nuzzled up with each other, melts my heart.
Despite the fact that it has been in the 80's for a while, we had a huge weekend of rain and storms and everyone was "freezing." So we turned on the fireplace and bundled up. And yes it's April.


I know I've mentioned before but I love our preschool. The littles had been reading fairy tales and just read Jack and the Beanstalk. They planted seeds at school and brought them home when they had sprouted. They were so eager to plant them, insisting the stalk would grow to the sky and we would find the pot of gold. So we did and for now I'm all about their little minds believing in something so wonderful.






What to do when it's raining outside with no end in sight. Paint. Not on paper but each other.






Simply precious. Funny that I walked into his room about an hour after bedtime, turned on the light and snapped this picture. Even funnier that since the storms over the weekend he hasn't done much sleeping in this bed. He seems to think mine is much cozier.





Hope your having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment