3.25.2012

We're back

We just got home from a wonderful spring break in Florida. I'm lucky to have kids with my dark skin and we are all golden brown and full of sunshine. I'll post pics soon.

My new obsession....The Poineer Woman. I've seen her on Food Network and seen some of her recipies, yummy. Today on part of our LONG car ride home I started reading her blog. All I can say is that any spare time I have in the future will be reading her blog. Seriously, I'm going back to the beginning. Not only is she an incredible cook, she is a hilarious writer. I was laughing outloud a lot and my kids thought I was nuts. So if you want some awesome reading material, go to pioneerwoman.com and click on confessions. That is the link to her blog. I love it.

Hope your spring break was great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment