2.21.2012

Sisters

I don't have any, sisters that is. I grew up with all brothers. But my friendships with my girlfriends are the ones that I cherish most deeply. There is an intimacy in my relationships with my girlfriends like no other. When we brought home Anna I was so excited for Callie, that she would get the have the experience of having a sister, a best friend, her first experience of being so close to someone with whom you can share all of your secrets.
And reality.... Reality around here is that I have 2 girls with extremely strong personalities. Girls who argue with each other, girls who compete with each other. The love and closeness just doesn't radiate for each other with these two. I get glimpses from time to time. So I take advantage of those moments and know that sisters are forever, and they will figure it out.








No comments:

Post a Comment