8.21.2012

First day of school


Before I begin about the first day of school, I thought I would list my excuses for not posting in such a long time.  It seems there are 4 little gremlins that have taken over the computer and won't give it back.  And the two smallest ones that used to nap and give me a minute of down time, are no longer napping.  So...no blogging for me.
But being that it is the first day of school for the big kids, my computer was suddenly free, yippee.  And maybe because the littles were really missing their siblings, they decided to nap today (with a little persuasion.)
Hopefully this week and I will have some time to download pictures and get back to bloggy world. 

It is a bit quieter around here today, but school pickup is 45 minutes away and our comfortable choas here will be restored!




No comments:

Post a Comment