10.04.2010

It's Fall...

and I have really been lagging in blog posts. Life seems to be moving so quickly I can hardly keep up. I miss the lazy days of summer. Weekends come and go in the blink of an eye as we carpool between swimming and soccer for both Jack and Callie. Carter and Anna are in the swing of preschool and loving every minute of it. Life is good. I will say the weather is absolutely beautiful as the fall days are here and it's been sunny for weeks now. We are still getting so much playground time and I love it. So we put up Halloween decorations which is a constant reminder that it's October, already. I wish I had something exciting to write about, but things are moving along and everyone is happy and doing great.

Here are a couple of pictures of the little ones on our impromptu trip to the fire station. I love our little community and this is a perfect example of it being small enough that we can simply walk down the street to the fire station, pop our heads in and have a friendly visit and tour, complete with hats and stickers.


Happy Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment